Announced: June 23, 2023
Join the South San Tract Community-Wide Yard Sale!! Let’s clean UP our homes and clean OUT our garages!
The Community-Wide Yard Sale will take place on Saturday, September 9, rain or shine, from 8:00 to 11:00 a.m. Whether you are looking to rid your house of accumulated clutter or to spend a Saturday morning treasure hunting, this is a weekend event you do not want to miss.
EVENT & REGISTRATION INSTRUCTIONS
- Visit our Online Registration Form below.
- Permits are not required in the City of Buena Park. You can hold a yard sale two (2) consecutive days within any 6-month period. Yard sales may begin at 8:00 a.m. and must end at sunset, so feel free to extend your yard sale to past 11:00 a.m. if you wish.
- We will keep in communication with you regarding the event via email or text.
- If you wish your address to be included on the participation list, you must register for the event by end of day Thursday, September 7, 2023.
- The list of participating addresses will be posted on this website as registrations are received. No names are included in the listing — just addresses. PARTICIPANT LIST – South San Tract Yard Sale
- Participants are encouraged to place balloons or signs to attract passerbys and treasure hunters.
The list of participating addresses will be posted on this website. No names are included in the listing — just addresses. PARTICIPANT LIST – South San Tract Yard Sale
Event sponsor, CA Real Estate Group, will provide general yard sale directional signs to direct traffic to the neighborhood and will distribute refreshments of bottled water and donuts to homes that are participating in the joint yard sale.
For further information regarding the event, please call or text Christine Almarines at 714-476-4637.
ONLINE REGISTRATION FORM
Oops! We could not locate your form.